Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 07/19/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a stunning Clifton plan at Enclave at The Meadows, located in the fast-growing northern region of Peoria, Arizona. The single-story home is designed with a Tuscan exterior, and a paver driveway, walkway and entry. Its style exudes elegance and drama while also displaying elements of Southwestern flair. It is an ideal home for those who favor open floor plans and spacious living with its 2,519 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The entertainment-ready great room is perfect for socializing with guests and family members. The easy-to-clean, wood-look tile is both practical and stylish, and complements the designer kitchen. The center-pull sliding glass door extends the area into a shaded indoor-outdoor living space.
The executive gourmet kitchen features high performing, stainless-steel appliances and handcrafted tile backsplash. There is plenty of counter space; white cabinets and drawers for storage; and other features like double ovens, a Costco-sized pantry and a Thanksgiving-ready kitchen island for serving and socializing.
The deluxe master suite is the ultimate place to relax after a long and stressful day. This room is a haven that feels both indulgent and functional with its en suite master bathroom full of spa-like finishes.
The master bathroom features a resort-style rain shower, designed with floor-to-ceiling tile, doorless entry and frameless glass wall. The room is complete with his-and-her vanities, ample counter space and modern finishes that accentuate the all-white cabinetry.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.