Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 07/19/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a stunning Clifton plan at Enclave at The Meadows, located in the fast-growing northern region of Peoria, Arizona. The single-story home is designed with a Tuscan exterior, and a paver driveway, walkway and entry. Its style exudes elegance and drama while also displaying elements of Southwestern flair. It is an ideal home for those who favor open floor plans and spacious living with its 2,519 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage.
The entertainment-ready great room is perfect for socializing with guests and family members. The easy-to-clean, wood-look tile is both practical and stylish, and complements the designer kitchen. The center-pull sliding glass door extends the area into a shaded indoor-outdoor living space.
The executive gourmet kitchen features high performing, stainless-steel appliances and handcrafted tile backsplash. There is plenty of counter space; white cabinets and drawers for storage; and other features like double ovens, a Costco-sized pantry and a Thanksgiving-ready kitchen island for serving and socializing.
The deluxe master suite is the ultimate place to relax after a long and stressful day. This room is a haven that feels both indulgent and functional with its en suite master bathroom full of spa-like finishes.
The master bathroom features a resort-style rain shower, designed with floor-to-ceiling tile, doorless entry and frameless glass wall. The room is complete with his-and-her vanities, ample counter space and modern finishes that accentuate the all-white cabinetry.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.