Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Eastmark – Curie CourtPosted 03/01/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at the family-friendly Eastmark – Curie Court in Mesa, Arizona. This 2,438-square-foot desert oasis features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a teen retreat, which is perfect for families that need a little more space.
The gourmet kitchen is a home chef’s paradise, featuring gorgeous espresso cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops and a designer backsplash. The open concept feel and flow of the living area allows for conversation between the kitchen, dining area and living room.
The centralized living space encourages casual get-togethers with family and friends. Plus, there is a designated “teen retreat” to give the kids their own place to hang out together, away from the main living area.
Is this the perfect home for your family? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless