Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Eastmark – Curie CourtPosted 03/01/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is at the family-friendly Eastmark – Curie Court in Mesa, Arizona. This 2,438-square-foot desert oasis features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a teen retreat, which is perfect for families that need a little more space.
The gourmet kitchen is a home chef’s paradise, featuring gorgeous espresso cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops and a designer backsplash. The open concept feel and flow of the living area allows for conversation between the kitchen, dining area and living room.
The centralized living space encourages casual get-togethers with family and friends. Plus, there is a designated “teen retreat” to give the kids their own place to hang out together, away from the main living area.
Is this the perfect home for your family? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.