Move-in Ready Home of the Weekend: Desert Crest at Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/23/2017
This weekend’s move-in ready home is in the gated Desert Crest neighborhood at Center Pointe Vistoso, in the Tucson suburb of Oro Valley. The beautiful single-story home packs a lot of luxury into 1,543 square feet, and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a paver-lined driveway leading to a 2-car garage, and a backyard with an extended covered patio.
Gourmet kitchen features such as staggered upper cabinets with 2-inch crown molding, a mosaic-inlaid tile backsplash, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying meals with the family. Two-tone interior paint and 18-inch tile are subtle touches that add a contemporary appeal to the home’s look and feel.
The master bath features a spacious walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling glass and tile, dual sinks and attractive lighting, making it both highly functional and stylish. Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home