Move-in Ready Home of the Weekend: Desert Crest at Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/23/2017
This weekend’s move-in ready home is in the gated Desert Crest neighborhood at Center Pointe Vistoso, in the Tucson suburb of Oro Valley. The beautiful single-story home packs a lot of luxury into 1,543 square feet, and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a paver-lined driveway leading to a 2-car garage, and a backyard with an extended covered patio.
Gourmet kitchen features such as staggered upper cabinets with 2-inch crown molding, a mosaic-inlaid tile backsplash, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying meals with the family. Two-tone interior paint and 18-inch tile are subtle touches that add a contemporary appeal to the home’s look and feel.
The master bath features a spacious walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling glass and tile, dual sinks and attractive lighting, making it both highly functional and stylish. Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern