Move-in Ready Home of the Weekend: Desert Crest at Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/23/2017
This weekend’s move-in ready home is in the gated Desert Crest neighborhood at Center Pointe Vistoso, in the Tucson suburb of Oro Valley. The beautiful single-story home packs a lot of luxury into 1,543 square feet, and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a paver-lined driveway leading to a 2-car garage, and a backyard with an extended covered patio.
Gourmet kitchen features such as staggered upper cabinets with 2-inch crown molding, a mosaic-inlaid tile backsplash, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances create a space that’s perfect for entertaining friends or simply enjoying meals with the family. Two-tone interior paint and 18-inch tile are subtle touches that add a contemporary appeal to the home’s look and feel.
The master bath features a spacious walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling glass and tile, dual sinks and attractive lighting, making it both highly functional and stylish. Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.