Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest At Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/06/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is located in Maracay’s Desert Crest at Center Pointe Vistoso community in Oro Valley. Designed with a Spanish colonial exterior, the single-story, 1,404-square-foot home features a den, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2-car garage in its comfortable design that’s perfect for a wide variety to residents, ranging from singles to small families.
Not only does a front porch add curb appeal and character to this home, it provides additional space to relax and enjoy sitting outdoors. You’ll love inviting the neighbors over to indulge in a cool beverage and conversation on a warm summer evening.
The home welcomes you into a bright, white gourmet kitchen that is designed with stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop. The granite countertops and modern lighting fixtures complement the two-tone interior paint and upgraded flooring. The center island adds style and functionality with an extended edge for seating and serving.
Located near the foyer is the home’s den, which serves as a great bonus room for a home office, reading nook or game room. A coffered ceiling and two-tone paint create an open space that welcomes in the natural light from the room’s large window.
The master bathroom is sleek and chic. Its all white-design brightens up the room and dual vanities provide ample space for getting ready. You’ll love coming home and relaxing in your own personal spa that has a framed shower and soaker tub.
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.