Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest at Center Pointe VistosoPosted 04/06/2017
Step into spring by settling in to the home of your dreams. This week’s move-in ready home is located in Desert Crest at Center Pointe Vistoso. With approximately 1,543 square feet of opportunity, this home features three bedrooms, two baths, upgraded carpet and pad, and so much more.
You can’t help but notice how the thoughtful layout seems to maximize space. The open-concept kitchen – outfitted with a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, staggered upper kitchen cabinets and granite countertops — is perfect for gatherings of all sizes. An extended countertop area ensures there’s more than enough prep-space for cooks of all skill levels to whip up treats for friends and family.
As you move through the home, you’ll find yourself approaching the master bedroom retreat. An en suite bathroom with dual sinks, spacious countertop, and an extensive walk-in shower, provides plenty of room for two. The home’s two additional bedrooms share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom for convenience.
As the day winds down, it’s time for a little rest and relaxation. Enjoy dinner outdoors on a patio filled with endless opportunities. The backyard is the place to create a true desert oasis of your own.
Ready to make this home yours? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by email or phone at (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.