Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Curie Court at EastmarkPosted 02/22/2018
This week’s move-in ready home is a beautiful two-story house located at Curie Court at Eastmark in Mesa, Arizona. The 3,245-square-foot home, modeled after the Page floorplan, has four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage. Rich, neutral tones, a paver driveway and walkway, and multicolored stone accents merge together in the home’s attractive exterior.
The gourmet kitchen features espresso cabinets and granite countertops that flawlessly complement the designer backsplash and stainless-steel appliances. Double ovens allow for easier and faster cooking and the center island provides more prep and gathering space for serving guests and family. Homeowners will enjoy the adjoining breakfast nook and wide windows that welcome in the natural light.
The home’s open floorplan seamlessly connects the kitchen and living room into a spacious, comfortable place to entertain and relax. Two-tone interior paint and upgraded tile present a contemporary look, while the 8-foot interior doors expand the living area into the covered patio and backyard.
- Tips for First-Time Home Buyers
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Green Living Tips for St. Patty’s Day
- Join us for the Grand Opening of Navarro Groves
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at the Meadows
- Multigenerational Housing Trends
- Join Us For the Navarro Groves Grand Opening Celebration
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado
- In Your Neighborhood: March
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Curie Court at Eastmark