Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe VistosoPosted 10/12/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is a beautiful Bisbee plan at The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso in Oro Valley. Featuring three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a den and a 3-car garage, this 2,319-square-foot home is the perfect size and location for anyone looking for an active lifestyle on the outskirts of Tucson.
The large gourmet kitchen commands attention, featuring granite countertops, a beautiful designer backsplash and stunning espresso cabinets. A cozy nook alongside the kitchen provides a separate spot in which to hang out or dine.
Natural light pours into the living room through the 10-foot sliding glass doors, showcasing attractive upgraded flooring. The open floor plan facilitates an easy flow between the kitchen and the great room.
The master bedroom provides a peaceful escape from the whirlwind of your day-to-day. Stylish, two-tone paint and a window nook overlooking the beautiful desert landscape provide a comfortable place to wind down.
In the master bathroom, gorgeous custom tile runs from floor to ceiling in the spacious walk-in shower. If walk-in closets are a must, this home fits the bill, with an oversized master closet that aims to please.
Falling in love with this move-in ready home? Purchase it by Oct. 31 and receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.