Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cottages at Rio PaseoPosted 04/25/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This move-in ready home of the week is a stunning, Whitmore plan in Maracay’s Rio Paseo community in Goodyear, Arizona. With its 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2-car garage, the two-story, 1,841-square-foot home is perfect for small families or first-time home buyers.
The gourmet kitchen is designed with granite countertops and painted, gray cabinets. Stainless steel appliances and a centered kitchen island add the final touches to this space, which is perfect for entertaining and serving guests. Upgraded tile opens the kitchen into a living room that is illuminated by natural light streaming in through the windows lining the room.
Located at the top of the stairs, the loft of this home is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the plentiful natural light. This cozy area is the perfect location for a playroom or study, since it is away from the main living room and centralized between all the bedrooms.
The master bedroom suite provides a peaceful escape from your busy day-to-day activities. The spacious room connects to an en suite bathroom that features dual vanities and a walk-in closet for storage, comfort and style.
Would you like to make this move-in ready home yours? Purchase before May 15, 2018 and close escrow by June 29, 2018 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 552-3940 to schedule a tour today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.