Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at Verrado PalisadesPosted 09/08/2016
This beautiful home speaks for itself. Located in Buckeye’s acclaimed Verrado master-planned community, this week’s featured move-in ready home is just under 3,000 square feet and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a 3-car garage and so much more throughout the open floorplan.
Entertain to your heart’s content using the gourmet gas cooktop and stainless steel kitchen appliances, double oven, upgraded granite kitchen countertops, 42” upper cabinets and extended nook. Plus, take a look at the custom backsplash. This is truly a dream kitchen.
Continue to move through the home and you’ll notice all of the attention to detail. Stunning light fixtures, large staggered tile, two-tone interior paint and convenient sliding glass doors that allow tons of sunshine to fill the home and provide easy access to the backyard for outdoor entertaining.
We have a feeling this large and luxurious master bath will be one of your favorite places to retreat after a busy day. The frameless walk-in shower adds character and beauty to this personal space. Prefer a bubble bath? This bathroom offers the best of both worlds.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance