Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at Verrado PalisadesPosted 09/08/2016
This beautiful home speaks for itself. Located in Buckeye’s acclaimed Verrado master-planned community, this week’s featured move-in ready home is just under 3,000 square feet and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a 3-car garage and so much more throughout the open floorplan.
Entertain to your heart’s content using the gourmet gas cooktop and stainless steel kitchen appliances, double oven, upgraded granite kitchen countertops, 42” upper cabinets and extended nook. Plus, take a look at the custom backsplash. This is truly a dream kitchen.
Continue to move through the home and you’ll notice all of the attention to detail. Stunning light fixtures, large staggered tile, two-tone interior paint and convenient sliding glass doors that allow tons of sunshine to fill the home and provide easy access to the backyard for outdoor entertaining.
We have a feeling this large and luxurious master bath will be one of your favorite places to retreat after a busy day. The frameless walk-in shower adds character and beauty to this personal space. Prefer a bubble bath? This bathroom offers the best of both worlds.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring