Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at Verrado PalisadesPosted 09/08/2016
This beautiful home speaks for itself. Located in Buckeye’s acclaimed Verrado master-planned community, this week’s featured move-in ready home is just under 3,000 square feet and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a 3-car garage and so much more throughout the open floorplan.
Entertain to your heart’s content using the gourmet gas cooktop and stainless steel kitchen appliances, double oven, upgraded granite kitchen countertops, 42” upper cabinets and extended nook. Plus, take a look at the custom backsplash. This is truly a dream kitchen.
Continue to move through the home and you’ll notice all of the attention to detail. Stunning light fixtures, large staggered tile, two-tone interior paint and convenient sliding glass doors that allow tons of sunshine to fill the home and provide easy access to the backyard for outdoor entertaining.
We have a feeling this large and luxurious master bath will be one of your favorite places to retreat after a busy day. The frameless walk-in shower adds character and beauty to this personal space. Prefer a bubble bath? This bathroom offers the best of both worlds.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May