Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at Verrado PalisadesPosted 09/08/2016
This beautiful home speaks for itself. Located in Buckeye’s acclaimed Verrado master-planned community, this week’s featured move-in ready home is just under 3,000 square feet and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a 3-car garage and so much more throughout the open floorplan.
Entertain to your heart’s content using the gourmet gas cooktop and stainless steel kitchen appliances, double oven, upgraded granite kitchen countertops, 42” upper cabinets and extended nook. Plus, take a look at the custom backsplash. This is truly a dream kitchen.
Continue to move through the home and you’ll notice all of the attention to detail. Stunning light fixtures, large staggered tile, two-tone interior paint and convenient sliding glass doors that allow tons of sunshine to fill the home and provide easy access to the backyard for outdoor entertaining.
We have a feeling this large and luxurious master bath will be one of your favorite places to retreat after a busy day. The frameless walk-in shower adds character and beauty to this personal space. Prefer a bubble bath? This bathroom offers the best of both worlds.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.