Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at The MeadowsPosted 06/07/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Legacy community at The Meadows in Peoria. The charming 3,041-square-foot, single-story home offers plenty of room for entertaining or simply escaping the rush of daily life. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage, this spacious home is thoughtfully designed with the entire family in mind.
The home’s gourmet kitchen serves up more than just food. Residents will also enjoy a wide-open layout with plenty of counter space, ensuring you’ll never have too many cooks in the kitchen. Highlighted by java-toned cabinets and granite counter tops a with designer backsplash border, the kitchen also features a double oven for twice the cuisine.
Next to the kitchen, a spacious great room seamlessly folds into the living room area, creating an atmosphere that’s perfect for staying connected with the ones you love.
After a long day, residents can retreat to the expansive master bedroom suite, featuring a spa-like bathroom with two sinks, granite countertops and a frameless walk-in shower. The bathroom’s remarkable attributes truly elevate this home to a new a level.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance