Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at The MeadowsPosted 06/07/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located in our Legacy community at The Meadows in Peoria. The charming 3,041-square-foot, single-story home offers plenty of room for entertaining or simply escaping the rush of daily life. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage, this spacious home is thoughtfully designed with the entire family in mind.
The home’s gourmet kitchen serves up more than just food. Residents will also enjoy a wide-open layout with plenty of counter space, ensuring you’ll never have too many cooks in the kitchen. Highlighted by java-toned cabinets and granite counter tops a with designer backsplash border, the kitchen also features a double oven for twice the cuisine.
Next to the kitchen, a spacious great room seamlessly folds into the living room area, creating an atmosphere that’s perfect for staying connected with the ones you love.
After a long day, residents can retreat to the expansive master bedroom suite, featuring a spa-like bathroom with two sinks, granite countertops and a frameless walk-in shower. The bathroom’s remarkable attributes truly elevate this home to a new a level.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.