Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 11/23/2016
With the winter season approaching, holidays and get-togethers are not far behind. From the moment you arrive at our Artisan at Morrison Ranch neighborhood, you’ll discover everything you need is right here – including this 3,131-square-foot move-in-ready-home filled with gourmet gas appliances, a walk-in kitchen pantry, a large patio, upgraded flooring and much more. Step inside to see the ranch house of your dreams.
The home’s exterior includes a welcoming front porch and three-car tandem garage. As you enter the front door, the opportunities are endless. A cozy study allows for an at-home office or space to construct and design. The layout of the room can be adapted to anyone’s lifestyle and needs.
Moving through the home, the expanded living room offers numerous possibilities. This space extends out through 12” sliding glass doors leading into an appealing covered porch area that lends itself nicely to the indoor-outdoor lifestyle for which Arizona is famous. Just around the living room, the immense kitchen area is sure to gratify. The large island is perfect for entertaining friends and family throughout the holiday season…and beyond. This ideal space is large enough to accommodate a crowd, yet cozy enough to create a comfort atmosphere of closeness.
Other attributes of this two-story home include four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, a sizable laundry room and a sun-lit loft fit for all. This home will not only answer every one of your needs, but it will also serve as a location of leisure and respite.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance