Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 11/23/2016
With the winter season approaching, holidays and get-togethers are not far behind. From the moment you arrive at our Artisan at Morrison Ranch neighborhood, you’ll discover everything you need is right here – including this 3,131-square-foot move-in-ready-home filled with gourmet gas appliances, a walk-in kitchen pantry, a large patio, upgraded flooring and much more. Step inside to see the ranch house of your dreams.
The home’s exterior includes a welcoming front porch and three-car tandem garage. As you enter the front door, the opportunities are endless. A cozy study allows for an at-home office or space to construct and design. The layout of the room can be adapted to anyone’s lifestyle and needs.
Moving through the home, the expanded living room offers numerous possibilities. This space extends out through 12” sliding glass doors leading into an appealing covered porch area that lends itself nicely to the indoor-outdoor lifestyle for which Arizona is famous. Just around the living room, the immense kitchen area is sure to gratify. The large island is perfect for entertaining friends and family throughout the holiday season…and beyond. This ideal space is large enough to accommodate a crowd, yet cozy enough to create a comfort atmosphere of closeness.
Other attributes of this two-story home include four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, a sizable laundry room and a sun-lit loft fit for all. This home will not only answer every one of your needs, but it will also serve as a location of leisure and respite.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May