Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 09/16/2016
Step inside this week’s move in ready home, located in Arizona’s charming town of Gilbert. A beautiful new home in Artisan at Morrison Ranch, this single-story home features plentiful amenities and space to match, at 2,057 square feet.
Its distinctive exterior lends itself nicely to the unique appeal this home’s interior holds. With three bedrooms, three bathrooms, expansive great room and den, the options are endless for creating a space that fits your lifestyle and your family. Speaking of options, we’ve further enhanced your future abode with a few additional conveniences like an expanded laundry room, garage service door, 8’ interior doors and 12’ sliding glass door at the great room.
The open floor plan seamlessly blends the great room with the kitchen and kitchen nook, creating an inviting space for entertaining or family nights. The gourmet kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, a spacious island for prep and serving, gas appliances and more. As an added bonus, we also expanded the kitchen pantry to fit all of your family’s favorite snacks and meal-time staples.
With fall quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to move into your new home ahead of the holidays. Coincidentally, this home is completed and ready to be occupied. Just contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, via phone at (480) 889-3713 or email and start packing!
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May