Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 05/11/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Artisan neighborhood at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert. The one-story home features 2,039 square feet, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 2-car garage. The green landscaping and front porch create an inviting entrance to this cozy abode.
The kitchen is classic, yet modern, featuring white linen cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops, a designer subway tile backsplash and unique lighting. The stainless steel double ovens, 36-inch gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and large pantry complement the space with function and style.
A 10-foot sliding glass door allows for lots of natural light in the great room and kitchen, while the upgraded flooring throughout elevates the luxurious feel of the space.
The master bath is the perfect place to end the day. The bathroom features a spacious soaking tub, two sinks with plentiful counter space and a walk-in shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.