Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 05/11/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Artisan neighborhood at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert. The one-story home features 2,039 square feet, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 2-car garage. The green landscaping and front porch create an inviting entrance to this cozy abode.
The kitchen is classic, yet modern, featuring white linen cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops, a designer subway tile backsplash and unique lighting. The stainless steel double ovens, 36-inch gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and large pantry complement the space with function and style.
A 10-foot sliding glass door allows for lots of natural light in the great room and kitchen, while the upgraded flooring throughout elevates the luxurious feel of the space.
The master bath is the perfect place to end the day. The bathroom features a spacious soaking tub, two sinks with plentiful counter space and a walk-in shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home