Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 05/11/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is in the Artisan neighborhood at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert. The one-story home features 2,039 square feet, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 2-car garage. The green landscaping and front porch create an inviting entrance to this cozy abode.
The kitchen is classic, yet modern, featuring white linen cabinets, quartz kitchen countertops, a designer subway tile backsplash and unique lighting. The stainless steel double ovens, 36-inch gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and large pantry complement the space with function and style.
A 10-foot sliding glass door allows for lots of natural light in the great room and kitchen, while the upgraded flooring throughout elevates the luxurious feel of the space.
The master bath is the perfect place to end the day. The bathroom features a spacious soaking tub, two sinks with plentiful counter space and a walk-in shower.
Like what you see? Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern