Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 11/01/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is the attractive Flatiron plan at Artisan at Morrison Ranch. This 2,000-square-foot home features three bedrooms, three baths and a 2-car garage. Its charming exterior, including a front yard with grass landscaping, sends a welcoming message to all who approach. Natural light pours into the spacious great room, where family and friends can gather to relax or enjoy a home-cooked meal together. Featuring a 10-foot center pull sliding glass door that leads to the covered patio, the great room extends to the backyard, where your family can enjoy one of Arizona’s famed sunsets. The beautiful gourmet open-concept kitchen is designed with everything you could possibly desire. The stainless-steel appliances, double ovens, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry, off-white painted cabinets, granite countertops and designer backsplash create the perfect atmosphere for everyday use and holiday get-togethers. Gorgeous two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile bring elegance to the open den space that can be used as an entertainment center, home office or children’s play area.
Are you falling in love with this move-in ready home? Purchase by Nov. 15, 2017 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956 to schedule a tour today.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona