Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 11/01/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is the attractive Flatiron plan at Artisan at Morrison Ranch. This 2,000-square-foot home features three bedrooms, three baths and a 2-car garage. Its charming exterior, including a front yard with grass landscaping, sends a welcoming message to all who approach. Natural light pours into the spacious great room, where family and friends can gather to relax or enjoy a home-cooked meal together. Featuring a 10-foot center pull sliding glass door that leads to the covered patio, the great room extends to the backyard, where your family can enjoy one of Arizona’s famed sunsets. The beautiful gourmet open-concept kitchen is designed with everything you could possibly desire. The stainless-steel appliances, double ovens, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry, off-white painted cabinets, granite countertops and designer backsplash create the perfect atmosphere for everyday use and holiday get-togethers. Gorgeous two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile bring elegance to the open den space that can be used as an entertainment center, home office or children’s play area.
Are you falling in love with this move-in ready home? Purchase by Nov. 15, 2017 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956 to schedule a tour today.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.