Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison RanchPosted 11/01/2017
This week’s move-in-ready home is the attractive Flatiron plan at Artisan at Morrison Ranch. This 2,000-square-foot home features three bedrooms, three baths and a 2-car garage. Its charming exterior, including a front yard with grass landscaping, sends a welcoming message to all who approach. Natural light pours into the spacious great room, where family and friends can gather to relax or enjoy a home-cooked meal together. Featuring a 10-foot center pull sliding glass door that leads to the covered patio, the great room extends to the backyard, where your family can enjoy one of Arizona’s famed sunsets. The beautiful gourmet open-concept kitchen is designed with everything you could possibly desire. The stainless-steel appliances, double ovens, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry, off-white painted cabinets, granite countertops and designer backsplash create the perfect atmosphere for everyday use and holiday get-togethers. Gorgeous two-tone interior paint and wood-look tile bring elegance to the open den space that can be used as an entertainment center, home office or children’s play area.
Are you falling in love with this move-in ready home? Purchase by Nov. 15, 2017 to receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 428-0956 to schedule a tour today.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home