Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Adora TrailsPosted 12/13/2017
This week’s move-in ready home features our charming Verbena plan at The Preserve at Adora Trails community in Gilbert. This 2,601-square-foot, single-story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage. With upgraded flooring, an expanded master bedroom, formal dining room and pavers at the driveway, the luxurious upgrades set the tone for a welcoming home.
The gourmet kitchen shines with bright cabinetry and designer subway-tile backsplash, offering an inviting atmosphere ideal for entertaining. A perfect mix of form and function, the expansive kitchen is complete with granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, an extended nook and stainless-steel appliances.
The kitchen folds into an open concept great room with 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door, which opens onto a covered patio – the perfect place to gather with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather.
Retreat from the rush of daily life in the home’s spacious master suite, featuring an oversized walk-in closet, dual bathroom sinks and a frameless walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling tile – a focal point of the master bathroom that’s sure to impress.
Interested in taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson