Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Adora TrailsPosted 12/13/2017
This week’s move-in ready home features our charming Verbena plan at The Preserve at Adora Trails community in Gilbert. This 2,601-square-foot, single-story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage. With upgraded flooring, an expanded master bedroom, formal dining room and pavers at the driveway, the luxurious upgrades set the tone for a welcoming home.
The gourmet kitchen shines with bright cabinetry and designer subway-tile backsplash, offering an inviting atmosphere ideal for entertaining. A perfect mix of form and function, the expansive kitchen is complete with granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, an extended nook and stainless-steel appliances.
The kitchen folds into an open concept great room with 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door, which opens onto a covered patio – the perfect place to gather with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather.
Retreat from the rush of daily life in the home’s spacious master suite, featuring an oversized walk-in closet, dual bathroom sinks and a frameless walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling tile – a focal point of the master bathroom that’s sure to impress.
Interested in taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.