Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Adora TrailsPosted 12/13/2017
This week’s move-in ready home features our charming Verbena plan at The Preserve at Adora Trails community in Gilbert. This 2,601-square-foot, single-story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage. With upgraded flooring, an expanded master bedroom, formal dining room and pavers at the driveway, the luxurious upgrades set the tone for a welcoming home.
The gourmet kitchen shines with bright cabinetry and designer subway-tile backsplash, offering an inviting atmosphere ideal for entertaining. A perfect mix of form and function, the expansive kitchen is complete with granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, an extended nook and stainless-steel appliances.
The kitchen folds into an open concept great room with 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door, which opens onto a covered patio – the perfect place to gather with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather.
Retreat from the rush of daily life in the home’s spacious master suite, featuring an oversized walk-in closet, dual bathroom sinks and a frameless walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling tile – a focal point of the master bathroom that’s sure to impress.
Interested in taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.