Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Adora TrailsPosted 12/13/2017
This week’s move-in ready home features our charming Verbena plan at The Preserve at Adora Trails community in Gilbert. This 2,601-square-foot, single-story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage. With upgraded flooring, an expanded master bedroom, formal dining room and pavers at the driveway, the luxurious upgrades set the tone for a welcoming home.
The gourmet kitchen shines with bright cabinetry and designer subway-tile backsplash, offering an inviting atmosphere ideal for entertaining. A perfect mix of form and function, the expansive kitchen is complete with granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, an extended nook and stainless-steel appliances.
The kitchen folds into an open concept great room with 12-foot ceilings and a 12-foot center-pull sliding glass door, which opens onto a covered patio – the perfect place to gather with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather.
Retreat from the rush of daily life in the home’s spacious master suite, featuring an oversized walk-in closet, dual bathroom sinks and a frameless walk-in shower with floor-to-ceiling tile – a focal point of the master bathroom that’s sure to impress.
Interested in taking a tour? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes