Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe VistosoPosted 05/04/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a stunning, single-story house located in the Summit at Center Pointe Vistoso. Situated in Oro Valley, this 3,194-square-foot Agave home plan features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
An open floor concept welcomes guests and family members into the home with a seamless flow into the living area. Soaring 12-foot high ceilings provide depth and dimension to the great room, while a 12-foot sliding glass door opens to the extended covered patio space to create an indoor-outdoor living environment. You can’t help but notice the custom 12″ x 24″ tile throughout the common areas that ties the spaces together so well.
With double ovens, a gas-cooktop and a perfectly-sized island, this open kitchen provides the optimal amount of prep-space when entertaining guests or cooking a family meal. Enjoy stainless steel appliances, espresso-finished cabinets, and upgraded Monte Cristo granite kitchen countertops in this spacious gourmet kitchen.
Retreat to the roomy master bathroom, which boasts divided dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a bath fitted with custom tile. Take a moment to appreciate the bright countertops that provide an elegant contrast against the darker cabinets. Everyone dreams of having a spa-like bathroom like this one.
Learn more about this beautiful Oro Valley home and schedule a tour by contacting our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.