Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe VistosoPosted 05/04/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is a stunning, single-story house located in the Summit at Center Pointe Vistoso. Situated in Oro Valley, this 3,194-square-foot Agave home plan features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
An open floor concept welcomes guests and family members into the home with a seamless flow into the living area. Soaring 12-foot high ceilings provide depth and dimension to the great room, while a 12-foot sliding glass door opens to the extended covered patio space to create an indoor-outdoor living environment. You can’t help but notice the custom 12″ x 24″ tile throughout the common areas that ties the spaces together so well.
With double ovens, a gas-cooktop and a perfectly-sized island, this open kitchen provides the optimal amount of prep-space when entertaining guests or cooking a family meal. Enjoy stainless steel appliances, espresso-finished cabinets, and upgraded Monte Cristo granite kitchen countertops in this spacious gourmet kitchen.
Retreat to the roomy master bathroom, which boasts divided dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a bath fitted with custom tile. Take a moment to appreciate the bright countertops that provide an elegant contrast against the darker cabinets. Everyone dreams of having a spa-like bathroom like this one.
Learn more about this beautiful Oro Valley home and schedule a tour by contacting our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring