Move-in Ready Home at Verrado PalisadesPosted 08/04/2016
Small town charm, neighborhood parks, local restaurants and friendly neighbors. These are just a few of the perks that come with this week’s move-in ready home, located in our Verrado Palisades community at Verrado in Buckeye, Arizona. This West Valley home offers more than 2,600 square feet, a 3-car garage, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Plenty of space, style and functionality throughout the entire home.
Whether you’re getting the kids ready for school or entertaining family and friends, you’ll love spending time in this gourmet kitchen. Upgrades include granite countertops, gourmet gas cooktop, expanded lower cabinets for plenty of storage and a convenient nook area for casual or formal dining.
The upgrades don’t stop in the kitchen. The master bedroom will be your true sanctuary away from all the activity. The master bathroom features a frameless shower, beautiful tile detail and rectangular sinks that add even more style to the already-stylish home.
This home, and all of its amenities, will be one your family can enjoy for many years to come. For more information, or to schedule a tour, contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.