Move-in Ready Home at Verrado PalisadesPosted 08/04/2016
Small town charm, neighborhood parks, local restaurants and friendly neighbors. These are just a few of the perks that come with this week’s move-in ready home, located in our Verrado Palisades community at Verrado in Buckeye, Arizona. This West Valley home offers more than 2,600 square feet, a 3-car garage, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Plenty of space, style and functionality throughout the entire home.
Whether you’re getting the kids ready for school or entertaining family and friends, you’ll love spending time in this gourmet kitchen. Upgrades include granite countertops, gourmet gas cooktop, expanded lower cabinets for plenty of storage and a convenient nook area for casual or formal dining.
The upgrades don’t stop in the kitchen. The master bedroom will be your true sanctuary away from all the activity. The master bathroom features a frameless shower, beautiful tile detail and rectangular sinks that add even more style to the already-stylish home.
This home, and all of its amenities, will be one your family can enjoy for many years to come. For more information, or to schedule a tour, contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes