Move-in Ready Home at Verrado PalisadesPosted 08/04/2016
Small town charm, neighborhood parks, local restaurants and friendly neighbors. These are just a few of the perks that come with this week’s move-in ready home, located in our Verrado Palisades community at Verrado in Buckeye, Arizona. This West Valley home offers more than 2,600 square feet, a 3-car garage, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Plenty of space, style and functionality throughout the entire home.
Whether you’re getting the kids ready for school or entertaining family and friends, you’ll love spending time in this gourmet kitchen. Upgrades include granite countertops, gourmet gas cooktop, expanded lower cabinets for plenty of storage and a convenient nook area for casual or formal dining.
The upgrades don’t stop in the kitchen. The master bedroom will be your true sanctuary away from all the activity. The master bathroom features a frameless shower, beautiful tile detail and rectangular sinks that add even more style to the already-stylish home.
This home, and all of its amenities, will be one your family can enjoy for many years to come. For more information, or to schedule a tour, contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring