Move-in Ready Home: Sendera PlacePosted 06/24/2016
This week’s move-in ready home is in the gated community of Sendera Place in Chandler. Here, beauty meets efficiency and expansive floor plans meet intricate details in a two-story home that offers 2,686 square feet of possibilities.
Entertain and relax in the great room, which flows directly into the kitchen, nook and overlooks the extended covered patio to the backyard. The floor plan also features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious loft for guests or the family. We’ve even included a few fun additions, like sound prewired in the great room and speakers on the patio.
Speaking of additional features, step into the kitchen to see the 42” espresso-toned kitchen cabinets, G.E. slate gas appliances, 20” floor tile, two-toned interior paint and more. Extra touches continue throughout the home, including wi-fi thermostats, jetted tub in the master bath, pre-plumbing for solar and extended-length paver drive and walkway.
As with every Maracay Home, this move-in ready home is Energy Star® certified for optimum energy and cost efficiency. For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our New Homes Consultant, Pam Meyer, via email or phone at (480) 889-3713.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.