Move-in Ready Home: Ranches at Santa Catalina in TucsonPosted 10/20/2016
Take a (virtual) tour inside this week’s featured move-in ready home, located in the Ranches at Santa Catalina community in the beautiful city of Tucson. Set against the backdrop of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, this community – featuring ¾ to 1 acre homesites – offers proximity to dining, shopping and outdoor recreation, including immediate access to Mount Lemmon – the southernmost ski destination in the U.S.
Inside this home, you’ll find charm and amenities to match the expansive, 3,061- square-foot floor plan. The single-story home boasts three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, den, formal dining room, kitchen nook and 3-car tandem garage to fit all of your family, and their treasures. Speaking of room to roam, the open floor plan blending the great room, gourmet kitchen and kitchen nook are ideal for staying connected with family members and guests. The gourmet kitchen features upgraded kitchen countertops with designer back splash, double ovens, an 8’ X 16’ center pull sliding glass door from the great room to the patio and more.
To make this move-in-ready home – and your life – even sweeter, we’ve added some extra features, including an expanded bedroom #2 with walk in closet, additional cabinets and sink in the laundry room, double doors in the den and extended covered patio – giving you extra space for guests, furniture and fun. Topped off with thoughtful finishing touches like upgraded 18” tile, two-tone interior paint, and 2’ garage extension, this home is ready and waiting for you.
Interested in seeing this home in person? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (520) 239-02380.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.