Move-in Ready Home: Ranches at Santa Catalina in TucsonPosted 10/20/2016
Take a (virtual) tour inside this week’s featured move-in ready home, located in the Ranches at Santa Catalina community in the beautiful city of Tucson. Set against the backdrop of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, this community – featuring ¾ to 1 acre homesites – offers proximity to dining, shopping and outdoor recreation, including immediate access to Mount Lemmon – the southernmost ski destination in the U.S.
Inside this home, you’ll find charm and amenities to match the expansive, 3,061- square-foot floor plan. The single-story home boasts three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, den, formal dining room, kitchen nook and 3-car tandem garage to fit all of your family, and their treasures. Speaking of room to roam, the open floor plan blending the great room, gourmet kitchen and kitchen nook are ideal for staying connected with family members and guests. The gourmet kitchen features upgraded kitchen countertops with designer back splash, double ovens, an 8’ X 16’ center pull sliding glass door from the great room to the patio and more.
To make this move-in-ready home – and your life – even sweeter, we’ve added some extra features, including an expanded bedroom #2 with walk in closet, additional cabinets and sink in the laundry room, double doors in the den and extended covered patio – giving you extra space for guests, furniture and fun. Topped off with thoughtful finishing touches like upgraded 18” tile, two-tone interior paint, and 2’ garage extension, this home is ready and waiting for you.
Interested in seeing this home in person? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (520) 239-02380.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes