Move-in Ready Home: Marquis at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert, ArizonaPosted 11/11/2016
With cooler temperatures impending, we know how easy it is to long for a winter getaway. This week’s beautiful move-in-ready home in Marquis at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert, Arizona has many considerable assets to admire within its two levels and 3,720 square feet of living space. As we move closer to the New Year, picture this home as a haven for new beginnings.
Its ranch-style exterior embodies a true sense of family. The spacious kitchen offers granite countertops, a gas cooktop and double ovens. An open-concept floor plan extends from the kitchen into a living and dining room area. There is no better way to embrace the holiday spirit than by continuing family traditions in this sizable space.
Beyond the kitchen, you’ll find a living room fit for all. This space is perfect for everyone, including your extended family. Moving through the home, the second floor includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a loft. The loft is a perfect canvas on which to showcase your imagination. Picture this area as an entertainment hub for the family, a playroom for the kids or even a place to tuck away and cozy up with a book or two.
As we move into the backyard, you’ll find plenty of room to create your own special outdoor retreat. Whether it’s adding a pool for some year-round indulgence or constructing a space to sit back and unwind, the possibilities are endless.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May