Move-in Ready Home: Artisan at Morrison Ranch in GilbertPosted 08/11/2016
Catch a glimpse inside this week’s move-in ready home in the Artisan at Morrison Ranch community. Nestled in the fast-growing city of Gilbert, this two-story home boasts over 3,000 square feet of space, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, den, upstairs loft and a 3-car garage. Designed for utmost comfort, ease and convenience, the home includes a multitude of plush features, stylish finishing touches and Energy Star® certification for optimum energy and cost efficiency.
Make the gourmet kitchen the social hub of the house, with an open floor plan connecting the dining and great rooms. The kitchen is equipped with gourmet gas appliances, walk-in pantry and a sizable island for prepping, chopping or just visiting. Amenities don’t stop in the kitchen, however. Enjoy upgraded floor tile throughout the home, large laundry room, alternate master bath, covered backyard patio and more.
Since houses aren’t one-size-fits-all, there are plenty of opportunities for customization in this home. Between the den, loft and spare bedrooms, you can create your dream home with amenities you’ve always wanted. From craft room, to kids’ playroom to at-home office, use the ample space in this home to turn “one day” into today.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.