Move-in Ready Home: Artisan at Morrison Ranch in GilbertPosted 08/11/2016
Catch a glimpse inside this week’s move-in ready home in the Artisan at Morrison Ranch community. Nestled in the fast-growing city of Gilbert, this two-story home boasts over 3,000 square feet of space, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, den, upstairs loft and a 3-car garage. Designed for utmost comfort, ease and convenience, the home includes a multitude of plush features, stylish finishing touches and Energy Star® certification for optimum energy and cost efficiency.
Make the gourmet kitchen the social hub of the house, with an open floor plan connecting the dining and great rooms. The kitchen is equipped with gourmet gas appliances, walk-in pantry and a sizable island for prepping, chopping or just visiting. Amenities don’t stop in the kitchen, however. Enjoy upgraded floor tile throughout the home, large laundry room, alternate master bath, covered backyard patio and more.
Since houses aren’t one-size-fits-all, there are plenty of opportunities for customization in this home. Between the den, loft and spare bedrooms, you can create your dream home with amenities you’ve always wanted. From craft room, to kids’ playroom to at-home office, use the ample space in this home to turn “one day” into today.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance