Special Offers Available On Move-In-Ready HomesPosted 04/07/2015
Homebuyers who have been paying attention to the headlines lately will notice a few trends in common: rents are rising, inventory is shrinking and the time to buy is now. The urgency can feel overwhelming and the options might feel limited. But Arizona buyers can take solace in knowing there are still a myriad of options available to them, one of which offers the most simplicity of all: move-in-ready homes.
Move-in-ready homes, or inventory homes as they are often known, offer unparalleled convenience. They are already built and ready when you are, offering ease of access when the time to relocate comes. And relocation is not limited by area. Move-in-ready homes are constructed in some of the most desirable neighborhoods, near employment, entertainment and everything families need to thrive in their new community.
With no shortage of options and the upmost simplicity, move-in-ready homes seemingly cannot get any better. That is, until the upgrades come in. Maracay Homes is excited to sweeten the deal by including extras in our inventory homes at no added cost to the buyer. Right now, homes that are purchased by May 15, 2015 and close by June 30, 2015 will have a counter depth G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and front load G.E. washer/dryer included. Simple as that. For more information, contact a new homes advisor to view Maracay move-in-ready homes in East Valley, West Valley and Tucson.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.