Special Offers Available On Move-In-Ready HomesPosted 04/07/2015
Homebuyers who have been paying attention to the headlines lately will notice a few trends in common: rents are rising, inventory is shrinking and the time to buy is now. The urgency can feel overwhelming and the options might feel limited. But Arizona buyers can take solace in knowing there are still a myriad of options available to them, one of which offers the most simplicity of all: move-in-ready homes.
Move-in-ready homes, or inventory homes as they are often known, offer unparalleled convenience. They are already built and ready when you are, offering ease of access when the time to relocate comes. And relocation is not limited by area. Move-in-ready homes are constructed in some of the most desirable neighborhoods, near employment, entertainment and everything families need to thrive in their new community.
With no shortage of options and the upmost simplicity, move-in-ready homes seemingly cannot get any better. That is, until the upgrades come in. Maracay Homes is excited to sweeten the deal by including extras in our inventory homes at no added cost to the buyer. Right now, homes that are purchased by May 15, 2015 and close by June 30, 2015 will have a counter depth G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and front load G.E. washer/dryer included. Simple as that. For more information, contact a new homes advisor to view Maracay move-in-ready homes in East Valley, West Valley and Tucson.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona