Special Offers Available On Move-In-Ready HomesPosted 04/07/2015
Homebuyers who have been paying attention to the headlines lately will notice a few trends in common: rents are rising, inventory is shrinking and the time to buy is now. The urgency can feel overwhelming and the options might feel limited. But Arizona buyers can take solace in knowing there are still a myriad of options available to them, one of which offers the most simplicity of all: move-in-ready homes.
Move-in-ready homes, or inventory homes as they are often known, offer unparalleled convenience. They are already built and ready when you are, offering ease of access when the time to relocate comes. And relocation is not limited by area. Move-in-ready homes are constructed in some of the most desirable neighborhoods, near employment, entertainment and everything families need to thrive in their new community.
With no shortage of options and the upmost simplicity, move-in-ready homes seemingly cannot get any better. That is, until the upgrades come in. Maracay Homes is excited to sweeten the deal by including extras in our inventory homes at no added cost to the buyer. Right now, homes that are purchased by May 15, 2015 and close by June 30, 2015 will have a counter depth G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and front load G.E. washer/dryer included. Simple as that. For more information, contact a new homes advisor to view Maracay move-in-ready homes in East Valley, West Valley and Tucson.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance