Move-in Ready Home of the WeekPosted 10/15/2015
Not too big and not too small, this one-story move-in ready home in Gilbert is just right at 2,060 square feet. The newly completed home in Arch Crossing at Bridges has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and a beautiful backyard that is perfect for family playtime, pets and outdoor entertaining.
The gourmet kitchen leads directly to the great room and dining area, which backs up to the covered patio. Entertaining will be a breeze with the help of this home’s open floor plan and the gourmet stainless steel appliances. And, be prepared to receive tons of compliments on the custom kitchen backsplash, granite countertops and upgraded espresso cabinets.
5382 S. Forest Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85298
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home