Move-in Ready Home of the WeekPosted 10/15/2015
Not too big and not too small, this one-story move-in ready home in Gilbert is just right at 2,060 square feet. The newly completed home in Arch Crossing at Bridges has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and a beautiful backyard that is perfect for family playtime, pets and outdoor entertaining.
The gourmet kitchen leads directly to the great room and dining area, which backs up to the covered patio. Entertaining will be a breeze with the help of this home’s open floor plan and the gourmet stainless steel appliances. And, be prepared to receive tons of compliments on the custom kitchen backsplash, granite countertops and upgraded espresso cabinets.
5382 S. Forest Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85298
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.