Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 01/04/2017
Start the new year in a new home! This week’s featured move-in ready home is in one of our Queen Creek communities, Villagio. Villagio is located a short ride from San Tan Village, offers high-performing schools for children of all ages and is near wonderful entertainment destinations, like the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
This home is just under 2,400 square feet and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 3-car garage. You’ll find slate gas appliances, granite kitchen countertops, stunning nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large kitchen island.
In addition to luxury appliances, this home also features an upgraded light package. Plus, all the bathrooms have raised vanities and rectangular sinks. You’ll love this attention to detail!
Ready to start the year in a new home? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, by phone at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.