Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 01/04/2017
Start the new year in a new home! This week’s featured move-in ready home is in one of our Queen Creek communities, Villagio. Villagio is located a short ride from San Tan Village, offers high-performing schools for children of all ages and is near wonderful entertainment destinations, like the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
This home is just under 2,400 square feet and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 3-car garage. You’ll find slate gas appliances, granite kitchen countertops, stunning nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large kitchen island.
In addition to luxury appliances, this home also features an upgraded light package. Plus, all the bathrooms have raised vanities and rectangular sinks. You’ll love this attention to detail!
Ready to start the year in a new home? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, by phone at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance