Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 01/04/2017
Start the new year in a new home! This week’s featured move-in ready home is in one of our Queen Creek communities, Villagio. Villagio is located a short ride from San Tan Village, offers high-performing schools for children of all ages and is near wonderful entertainment destinations, like the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
This home is just under 2,400 square feet and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 3-car garage. You’ll find slate gas appliances, granite kitchen countertops, stunning nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large kitchen island.
In addition to luxury appliances, this home also features an upgraded light package. Plus, all the bathrooms have raised vanities and rectangular sinks. You’ll love this attention to detail!
Ready to start the year in a new home? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, by phone at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- In Your Neighborhood: July
- The Best Ways to Save on Summer Utility Bills
- Move-in Ready Home of the Weekend: Desert Crest at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Advantages of an Open Floor Plan
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Verrado Palisades
- Celebrate Dad with These Father’s Day Grill Recipes
- Introducing Enclave at The Meadows and Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Cholla at The Meadows
- Ask Andy: Hot Design Trends for Luxury Homes
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark