Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen CreekPosted 01/04/2017
Start the new year in a new home! This week’s featured move-in ready home is in one of our Queen Creek communities, Villagio. Villagio is located a short ride from San Tan Village, offers high-performing schools for children of all ages and is near wonderful entertainment destinations, like the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
This home is just under 2,400 square feet and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 3-car garage. You’ll find slate gas appliances, granite kitchen countertops, stunning nutmeg-colored cabinets and a large kitchen island.
In addition to luxury appliances, this home also features an upgraded light package. Plus, all the bathrooms have raised vanities and rectangular sinks. You’ll love this attention to detail!
Ready to start the year in a new home? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, by phone at 480-889-3713 or by email at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Join Us for the Grand Opening of Marathon Ranch
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Enclave at the Meadows
- Community Highlight: Mission Estates and Hawthorn Manor
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite Crossing
- Benefits of a Natural Gas Home
- Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Gotta Love Gilbert: Marathon Ranch
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora Trails
- Bonus Rooms and Lofts