Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Santa CatalinaPosted 02/01/2017
With spring cleaning just around the corner, what better way to enjoy a fresh start than moving into a charming new house — like this beautiful, 3,061-square-foot move-in ready home located in the Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. A decorative iron entry door immediately welcomes you inside and sets the tone for the elegant touches that await you on the other side.
Throughout the home, you’ll find exclusive perks along with purposeful amenities. As you walk through the gourmet kitchen, picture a gathering space for all. This area is designed for the perfect family-get togethers, complete with a large island in the center, upgraded granite countertops, designer backsplash, an extended nook with cabinets, and double ovens for double the fun. The home’s open, airy layout will allow for multiple interactions with not only whoever’s in the kitchen, but also with those in the living room. Also included is a formal dining room, which is the perfect touch for your fancier celebrations.
As you shift through the home, you’ll probably be tempted to linger in the master bedroom retreat and envision yourself relaxing in the en suite, spa-like bathroom, featuring a double-sink, bathtub and shower. It’s an admirable space fit for two. Picture your early morning days, where you’re just not quite ready to dive into your daily responsibilities. This is the just the spot for grabbing a few extra moments of solitude. Leaving the master bedroom, you’ll find yourself entering two more bedrooms connected by a convenient Jack-n-Jill bathroom.
Exit the house into a backyard full of possibilities. This luxurious space is complete with a large covered patio and enough room to create an oasis that will surely tie together the home of your dreams.
Ready to make this home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance