Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Santa CatalinaPosted 02/01/2017
With spring cleaning just around the corner, what better way to enjoy a fresh start than moving into a charming new house — like this beautiful, 3,061-square-foot move-in ready home located in the Ranches at Santa Catalina in Tucson. A decorative iron entry door immediately welcomes you inside and sets the tone for the elegant touches that await you on the other side.
Throughout the home, you’ll find exclusive perks along with purposeful amenities. As you walk through the gourmet kitchen, picture a gathering space for all. This area is designed for the perfect family-get togethers, complete with a large island in the center, upgraded granite countertops, designer backsplash, an extended nook with cabinets, and double ovens for double the fun. The home’s open, airy layout will allow for multiple interactions with not only whoever’s in the kitchen, but also with those in the living room. Also included is a formal dining room, which is the perfect touch for your fancier celebrations.
As you shift through the home, you’ll probably be tempted to linger in the master bedroom retreat and envision yourself relaxing in the en suite, spa-like bathroom, featuring a double-sink, bathtub and shower. It’s an admirable space fit for two. Picture your early morning days, where you’re just not quite ready to dive into your daily responsibilities. This is the just the spot for grabbing a few extra moments of solitude. Leaving the master bedroom, you’ll find yourself entering two more bedrooms connected by a convenient Jack-n-Jill bathroom.
Exit the house into a backyard full of possibilities. This luxurious space is complete with a large covered patio and enough room to create an oasis that will surely tie together the home of your dreams.
Ready to make this home yours? Schedule a tour with Pam Meyer, our New Home Specialist, via email or phone at (480) 899-3713.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.