Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre in Oro ValleyPosted 12/06/2016
Take a look inside this week’s featured move-in ready home in one of our Oro Valley neighborhoods. Located in the open-space, gated community of Rancho del Cobre, homeowners can enjoy sprawling desert views and outdoor recreation in a growing suburban oasis, all year round. Featuring an expansive, 3,079-square-foot floor plan, this single-story home has an abundance of thoughtful features, upgraded amenities and room to spare to fit every family’s lifestyle.
The home’s strategic, open layout allows for homeowners and their guests to have plenty of individual space while staying connected throughout the entire house. From the outside to the inside, we thought of every detail to make life that much sweeter. Check out the covered porch upon entry, foyer leading to the home’s open living spaces, expanded master bedroom, master bath with soaking tub and walk in closet, expanded kitchen nook, spacious, covered backyard patio, and more. All Maracay Homes are ENERGY STAR® certified, meaning your home helps you conserve energy (and money) in addition to adding HealthSmart™ features to ensure your home is not only efficient, but healthier and cleaner for your family.
The star of the home, the large gourmet kitchen, opens up to the kitchen nook and great room. Whether it’s time for family dinner or the annual summer barbecue, the kitchen’s large island, beautiful fixtures and surplus of storage will make every gathering, big or small, a breeze. Throughout the rest of the home, enjoy antique bronze accents, two-tone paint, French doors to the den, and brick paver driveway. If that’s not enough, here’s the best part: this home is ready and waiting for you. No construction timelines or waiting for the paint to dry.
Think this may be your family’s new abode? Contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, to schedule a tour via phone (520) 329-0370 or by email.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home