Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at EastmarkPosted 03/23/2017
In the market for a new home? Look no further than this week’s move-in ready home located in our Palladium Point community at Eastmark in Mesa, Arizona. This one-story home features four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and close to 2,600 square feet. That’s plenty of space for everyone and your hobbies!
You’ll love to entertain in your gourmet kitchen surrounded by granite kitchen countertops, staggered cherry cabinets, designer tile backsplash and stainless steel kitchen appliances with a 36” gas cooktop. Can you say kitchen heaven?
Beyond the kitchen, you’ll appreciate all the upgrades that fill the home, including a walk-in shower in the master bath complete with a custom tile design. Stunning tile work can be seen throughout the home in addition to 12’ sliding glass doors and 8’ interior doors.
Treat yourself this spring and make this home yours! Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or by calling 480-889-3713.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.