Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at EastmarkPosted 03/23/2017
In the market for a new home? Look no further than this week’s move-in ready home located in our Palladium Point community at Eastmark in Mesa, Arizona. This one-story home features four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and close to 2,600 square feet. That’s plenty of space for everyone and your hobbies!
You’ll love to entertain in your gourmet kitchen surrounded by granite kitchen countertops, staggered cherry cabinets, designer tile backsplash and stainless steel kitchen appliances with a 36” gas cooktop. Can you say kitchen heaven?
Beyond the kitchen, you’ll appreciate all the upgrades that fill the home, including a walk-in shower in the master bath complete with a custom tile design. Stunning tile work can be seen throughout the home in addition to 12’ sliding glass doors and 8’ interior doors.
Treat yourself this spring and make this home yours! Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or by calling 480-889-3713.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.