Move-in Ready Featured Home: Kinetic Point at EastmarkPosted 08/25/2016
This week’s featured move-in ready home is established in the beautiful Kinetic Point at Eastmark. Situated just 20 miles east of Phoenix in the suburb of Mesa, the home is packed with quality features, including 3,668 square feet of space spread throughout two levels. Five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a 2-car garage, plus gourmet appliances, granite countertops, a maple stair rail and much more add to the appeal.
Love to entertain while cooking? This home exhibits a large, open concept kitchen, including 42" espresso cabinets, state-of-the-art appliances and a granite countertop island for that extra desired space. The kitchen includes extensions for both a nook and living area. You will also find tile floors extending from the kitchen throughout the lower level of the house.
The master bedroom, located on the first floor, contains a double-sink bathroom that includes a glass-door shower, separate bathtub, and walk-in closet.
Need an extra gathering spot? Positioned on the second floor is a spacious loft – perfect for a potential game room, home office or even a cozy sitting area. Bedrooms number two, three, four and five are also located on the second story, along with 2.5 bathrooms and a balcony that extends from one of the bedrooms.
Outside, a spacious backyard beckons you to create your own oasis of relaxation. Ready to take a tour of this move-in ready home? Contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer via email or phone at (480) 889-3713 to schedule your visit.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.