Featured Move-In Ready Home of the WeekPosted 11/06/2015
Immaculate craftsmanship, custom detailing and an expansive floor plan including a basement… it doesn’t get much better than this!
Welcome to this week’s featured move-in ready home at Artesian Ranch. Located in the ever-growing city of Chandler, Arizona this newly-completed, 3,720-square-foot home offers ample space without sacrificing comfort or style.
The home’s open floor plan makes entertaining a breeze, with finishing touches like custom kitchen backsplash, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances and beautiful, granite kitchen countertops. For guests who extend their stay, the home’s five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and additional bonus room in the basement provide plenty of privacy and space for all.
With all these sweet features, your guests may never want to leave.
As always with Maracay Home’s move-in ready homes, homebuyers can enjoy the convenience of making memories in a brand-new, upgraded home right now, without having to wait for building completion or for the paint to dry. With additional, thoughtful touches like two-tone interior paint, 12’ sliding glass door, coffered ceiling at the foyer, upgraded tile flooring and more, buyers will want for nothing, except for immediate move-in!
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.