Mother’s Day Brunch IdeasPosted 05/11/2018
Mother’s Day is around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the moms and women in your life than with a family brunch! From simple dishes to shareable bites, try making some of these amazing items that your mom is sure to love.
Topped with an easy cheesecake mixture of cream cheese and strawberry jam, these little bites make a delicious mini dessert that is perfect for Mom. Serve on a large platter for everyone to enjoy.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
A twist on the classic chocolate chip pancakes, this recipe is the ideal indulgent breakfast. Enjoy a fresh stack of chocolatey-banana goodness with a cup of coffee this Mother’s Day.
Mini Caprese Salad Bites
The beauty of this dish is that it’s easy to make and delicious. Add a twist to this classic salad of basil, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar by serving it in the most elegant way with these little bites. Spice it up by adding chicken, spinach or other foods.
Crockpot Breakfast Potatoes
If you’re looking for a dish to feed a large family, this is definitely a winner. Crisp, warm and full of flavor, these potatoes are a delicious addition to any brunch meal. Add cheese or bacon or serve it with a side of eggs or quiche and you have the perfect brunch!
Mini Fruit Pizzas
These mini fruit pizzas are made with sugar cookies and topped with a white chocolate cream cheese filling and colorful fresh fruits. Both vibrant and tasty, this treat is sure to be a brunch staple.
These dishes are just a few of the endless, yummy possibilities you can have at a Mother’s Day brunch. If you want to try some new recipes or are looking for more inspiration to help you celebrate Mom, check out our Pinterest page. Happy Mother’s Day from everyone at Maracay Homes!
- Join Us for the Grand Opening of Marathon Ranch
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Enclave at the Meadows
- Community Highlight: Mission Estates and Hawthorn Manor
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite Crossing
- Benefits of a Natural Gas Home
- Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Gotta Love Gilbert: Marathon Ranch
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora Trails
- Bonus Rooms and Lofts