Morrison Ranch in Gilbert, Now Open!Posted 02/09/2016
It’s no surprise that we, as well as more than 242,000 residents, love Gilbert, Arizona. Once known as the “Hay Shipping Capital of the World,” Gilbert has evolved, grown and enticed many an Arizonan to stop and stay awhile with its small-town charm and big-city conveniences. What’s more, it was named the “2nd Safest City in the United States” by Law Street Media and “22nd Best Place to Live in the United States” by Time’s Money Magazine.
If that doesn’t make you want to pack your bags and head toward Gilbert, here’s even more good news.
This past weekend, we celebrated the grand opening of two new neighborhoods, Marquis and Artisan, located northwest of Higley and Warner roads, within Morrison Ranch’s Warner Groves community. A picturesque and unique utopia in the Arizona desert, Morrison Ranch features groves of trees, wide grass-covered setbacks, white rail fences and a series of interconnected, pedestrian-friendly greenbelts that link residents to employment centers, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Marquis and Artisan debut all-new home designs from the New Arizona Living Collection and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost efficiency. Artisan features four FlexDesign® single- and two-story floor plans on approximately 50’ x 120’ homesites, while Marquis offers five FlexDesign® single- and two-story plans on 70’ x 130’ homesites.
Add in Gilbert’s award-winning school district and affordable cost of living and you have an attractive combination that’s tough to beat. To schedule a tour or for additional information on these two new Maracay Homes neighborhoods at Morrison Ranch, please email our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer or call at (480) 889-3713.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.