Monthly Maintenance ChecklistPosted 07/31/2012
Known for top-quality and exceptional safety on every job site, Maracay continues its commitment to keeping your family well long after our craftsmen are gone. Each Maracay home is equipped with a large scale Homeowner’s Maintenance Checklist which provides monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual, bi-annual and as-needed reminders for keeping your home in operating order.
As it’s now the first of the month (August, in fact, can you believe it?), we wanted to make sure you’re up-to-speed on the monthly maintenance that will need tending to. Luckily, both are easy check-ups that can be done without any need for professional assistance.
Air Conditioner Filters: Your AC unit will function more efficiently, circulating clean air while keeping your energy costs down if you keep your filters fresh. Make it a habit to change the filters each month, regardless of how clean they may appear.
- Product we recommend: MERV 8 Filters
- Tip: Connect the changing of your filter to a memorable milestone that occurs each month. Be it the first day of the month or each time you pay your electric bill, connecting the task to something habitual will make it habit, too.
Sink and Drain Inspection: Want to prolong the life and beauty of your kitchen cabinets? Be sure to stay in tune with what’s happening behind them! Regularly ensuring that your pipes are operating properly can help avoid potential damage and a big mess later.
- What to look for: Leaks! Any condensation, dripping water or puddles forming below a pipe is cause for concern.
- Tip: Hoses house water also- be sure to check behind your refrigerator and washer and dryer, too, to ensure that leaks aren’t happening elsewhere in your home.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.