Master-Planned Living in Mesa AZPosted 06/19/2013
Aside from beautiful real estate and a great location, perhaps the thing that makes a neighborhood great is the connections you find there. The community and camaraderie among neighbors is what makes a neighborhood a place you want to live. Keeping that in mind, DMB Associates, Inc. has designed what is to be one of the most innovative neighborhoods in the country, centered around community, interaction and convergence among neighbors: Eastmark in Mesa, AZ.
The picturesque tree-lined streets of this community lead to gathering places such as rec centers, employment cores and retail space, all connected via the 100-acre Eastmark Great Park. The 32,000-acre community is surrounded by a transportation network that includes the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, three freeways and business and educational institutes, making the Valley extremely accessible to homeowners in the area.
Maracay Homes’ two communities, Lumiere Garden and Kinetic Point, showcase homes from our New Arizona Living Collection. Lumiere Garden features six floorplans of one- and two-story homes from the Hallmark Collection, ranging in size from 2,302 to 4,152 square feet. Features of the spacious abodes include walk-in pantries, generation suites or casitas and front courtyards.
Kinetic Point offers one- and two- story homes from the popular Signature Collection. The six floorplans range from 1,990 to 4,310 square feet and will boast amenities such as secret passage ways from laundry to master closets and bonus rooms.
Continuing with the company’s green initiatives, all of the Maracay Homes at Eastmark will be Energy Star-certified, offering the environmentally friendly aspects of our LivingSmart. CFL lighting, low water plumbing fixtures and energy-efficient air conditioners, to name a few.
This is master-planned living at a whole new level. Be sure to keep your eye on Eastmark as you consider living in Mesa AZ. It is poised to become "The Heart and Hub of the East Valley.”
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance