Master-Planned Living at Bridges at GilbertPosted 11/19/2013
Neighborhoods are technically made of homes, roads, landscaping and sidewalks. But communities are made of these things and so much more. The connectivity among neighbors, the activities that abound, the amenities and perhaps most importantly, the relationships, are what makes communities the places where we all want to live and belong.
Thus, the rise of master-planned communities among the real estate market is of no surprise over the last number of years. As builders understand the desires of their buyers, we have become increasingly more sophisticated in providing a residential experience that is so much more than house and home. Most recently, that rings true in the up-and-coming city of Gilbert, Ariz., where the master-planned Bridges at Gilbert community has interested new residents at a near-record pace.
Opened in September, Bridges at Gilbert features neighborhood parks, lakes, trail systems, picnic areas, sport courts and more that create a community atmosphere unlike any other in the East Valley. To underline the culture of connectivity homes at Maracay’s two neighborhoods, Arch Crossing and Trestle Place, feature amenities such as spacious great rooms, bonus rooms and wrap-around front porches. The thoughtful designs were created to encourage neighbors to meet one another, for entertaining to be a breeze and for the spirit of community to ring true throughout.
Ready to move in now? The last two move-in ready homes are still available at Arch Crossing. Close by December 31 and receive a full GE Appliances package including a washer, dryer, refrigerator and window covering allowance. Call sales associate Shelly Miller at 480-458-7160 or reach her via email, here.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.