Maracay Wins Big at MAME AwardsPosted 05/20/2014
The Home Builders Association of Central Arizona rolled out the red carpet on Saturday with a glittery event aimed at honoring the people, projects and promotional vehicles that help make the Valley’s home building industry one of the best in the country. And, who do you think was at the center of the action? Why, Maracay Homes, of course!
Known as the housing industry’s Academy Awards for its level of prestige and achievement, the 29th Annual Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards honored Maracay Homes in the following categories:
- Best Website by Builder Closing 251 to 750 Homes per Year
- Best Sales Office 500 Square Feet or Larger Within a Model Home (Maracay Savannah Sales Office)
- Best Detached Product Design for Homes from $250,000 to $400,000 (Imperial Plan 6531)
Not only that, our stellar sales and marketing team leaders – Vice President of Sales and Marketing Jennifer Stanton and Marketing Manager Gina Canzonetta – were recognized among the finalists in the Sales Director of the Year and Marketing Manager of the Year award categories.
Congratulations to all the people who work so hard to make every aspect of Maracay Homes remarkable. In the end, it’s our home buyers who are the real winners!
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring