Maracay Homes President Honored by Greater Phoenix Economic CouncilPosted 10/19/2012
Congratulations are in order for Maracay Homes‘ President Andy Warren who was honored last night with the Distinguished Service Award for his leadership in the Greater Phoenix Economic Council! Andy was recognized for his outstanding achievements in spearheading GPEC’s resource development efforts, including a new focus on a multi-year commitments. Under his guidance, GPEC will secure 50% of private investment for the next three to five years which will ensure a continued sustainability in key strategic initiatives, as well as the ability to advance progress in areas such as science, technology and innovation.
“I think there is this responsibility we have as leaders in the private sector to be involved, to give back to the community, to look for the best interest of the broader community. A thriving economy is a good thing for all of us and this is just a great way to get involved and help create that environment,” explained Andy of his involvement in GPEC.
For more, check out this video as Andy reflects on the importance of leadership and GPEC:
Join us in congratulating Andy on a very well-deserved honor!
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home