Maracay Homes President Honored by Greater Phoenix Economic CouncilPosted 10/19/2012
Congratulations are in order for Maracay Homes‘ President Andy Warren who was honored last night with the Distinguished Service Award for his leadership in the Greater Phoenix Economic Council! Andy was recognized for his outstanding achievements in spearheading GPEC’s resource development efforts, including a new focus on a multi-year commitments. Under his guidance, GPEC will secure 50% of private investment for the next three to five years which will ensure a continued sustainability in key strategic initiatives, as well as the ability to advance progress in areas such as science, technology and innovation.
“I think there is this responsibility we have as leaders in the private sector to be involved, to give back to the community, to look for the best interest of the broader community. A thriving economy is a good thing for all of us and this is just a great way to get involved and help create that environment,” explained Andy of his involvement in GPEC.
For more, check out this video as Andy reflects on the importance of leadership and GPEC:
Join us in congratulating Andy on a very well-deserved honor!
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.