Maracay Homes Launches TRI Pointe ConnectPosted 03/02/2015
Maracay Homes is pleased to announce the launch today of TRI Pointe Connect, an in-house mortgage originator aimed at delivering competitive mortgage products, personalized service and an enhanced buying experience.
Formed as a joint venture between TRI Pointe Group, Maracay Home’s parent company, and imortgage, one of the nation’s top five nonbank retail mortgage lenders, TRI Pointe Connect will benefit our homebuyers by levering the in-house knowledge that imortgage has offered customers for more than 15 years. Arizona is one of the first two states in the nation to offer mortgage services through the new company, which plans to expand into six other states in the future.
TRI Pointe Connect will offer an integrated team of mortgage consultants to help Maracay homebuyers receive competitive rates, a wide portfolio of mortgage products and a streamlined home-financing process. To learn more about the new partnership or TRI Pointe Connect, click here.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.