Maracay Homes Launches TRI Pointe ConnectPosted 03/02/2015
Maracay Homes is pleased to announce the launch today of TRI Pointe Connect, an in-house mortgage originator aimed at delivering competitive mortgage products, personalized service and an enhanced buying experience.
Formed as a joint venture between TRI Pointe Group, Maracay Home’s parent company, and imortgage, one of the nation’s top five nonbank retail mortgage lenders, TRI Pointe Connect will benefit our homebuyers by levering the in-house knowledge that imortgage has offered customers for more than 15 years. Arizona is one of the first two states in the nation to offer mortgage services through the new company, which plans to expand into six other states in the future.
TRI Pointe Connect will offer an integrated team of mortgage consultants to help Maracay homebuyers receive competitive rates, a wide portfolio of mortgage products and a streamlined home-financing process. To learn more about the new partnership or TRI Pointe Connect, click here.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home