Maracay Homes Launches TRI Pointe ConnectPosted 03/02/2015
Maracay Homes is pleased to announce the launch today of TRI Pointe Connect, an in-house mortgage originator aimed at delivering competitive mortgage products, personalized service and an enhanced buying experience.
Formed as a joint venture between TRI Pointe Group, Maracay Home’s parent company, and imortgage, one of the nation’s top five nonbank retail mortgage lenders, TRI Pointe Connect will benefit our homebuyers by levering the in-house knowledge that imortgage has offered customers for more than 15 years. Arizona is one of the first two states in the nation to offer mortgage services through the new company, which plans to expand into six other states in the future.
TRI Pointe Connect will offer an integrated team of mortgage consultants to help Maracay homebuyers receive competitive rates, a wide portfolio of mortgage products and a streamlined home-financing process. To learn more about the new partnership or TRI Pointe Connect, click here.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.