Maracay Homes Launches TRI Pointe ConnectPosted 03/02/2015
Maracay Homes is pleased to announce the launch today of TRI Pointe Connect, an in-house mortgage originator aimed at delivering competitive mortgage products, personalized service and an enhanced buying experience.
Formed as a joint venture between TRI Pointe Group, Maracay Home’s parent company, and imortgage, one of the nation’s top five nonbank retail mortgage lenders, TRI Pointe Connect will benefit our homebuyers by levering the in-house knowledge that imortgage has offered customers for more than 15 years. Arizona is one of the first two states in the nation to offer mortgage services through the new company, which plans to expand into six other states in the future.
TRI Pointe Connect will offer an integrated team of mortgage consultants to help Maracay homebuyers receive competitive rates, a wide portfolio of mortgage products and a streamlined home-financing process. To learn more about the new partnership or TRI Pointe Connect, click here.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.