Things To Do: JunePosted 05/31/2016
Third Friday Art Walk: Old Hollywood Glamour
Friday, June 17, from 6 to 10 p.m.
Escape the heat and take a trip back in time to the days of Old Hollywood during Chandler’s Third Friday “Old Hollywood Glamour Art Walk” at the historic San Marcos Hotel in Downtown Chandler. Guests are encouraged to attend the night dressed accordingly; top hats, drop-waist dresses and strings of pearls are welcome. The evening will feature entertainment from Phoenix musician, Sydney Sprague, over 20 local artists displaying handmade fine art pieces and more.
Indoor Farmers Market
Saturday, June 4, 11, 18, and 25, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Beginning every Saturday from June to September, support and shop local vendors at Peoria’s Indoor Farmers Market. Stop by Park West Shopping Center to get your weekly dose of produce, cold brew coffee and more.
Tails on Trails
Saturday, June 4, from 6 to 8 a.m.
Bring your favorite canine pal (on a leash) to take a hike at “Tails on Trails,” in honor of National Trails Day. Dog lovers and nature enthusiasts can enjoy a fun day outdoors with their dogs at the newest regional park in the Valley, Skyline Regional Park. The event will also feature vendors and interactive activities, with light refreshments available. Don’t forget to bring lots of water for you and your pet!
Grab your family, friends and your favorite picnic basket and head to Downtown Gilbert’s Heritage District for its concert series on Thursday, June 2. Jam out to the tunes of Southwest Surfers, beginning at 6:30 p.m. Your little ones can cool off in the Splash Pad prior to, and during intermission of, the concert.
Night Wings at Pima Air & Space Museum
Saturday, June 25, from 5 to 9 p.m.
Add “outer space” to your summer destination checklist — Pima Air & Space Museum is staying open late for a night of space aviation fun. Night Wings will feature one “main attraction” among other activities, including puzzles and games, color/drawing contests, space food sampling, kite building, seltzer-rocket launching and more. Kids 12 & under are free.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance