Maracay Homes Ice Cream Social at EastmarkPosted 05/13/2016
Need a break from the triple-digit heat? Maracay Homes has you covered. We’re hosting a fun and tasty ice cream social from noon to 3 p.m. tomorrow at Eastmark, Arizona’s top rated master-planned community. It’s our way of celebrating the opening of our latest Eastmark neighborhood model home – the Parker model – at Palladium Point (located at 4813 S. Quantum Way, Mesa, AZ 85212).
In addition to enjoying Ice cream, guests can tour the model home, check on the progress of the community amenities, speak with the Maracay Homes’ sales team and socialize with potential new neighbors.
Who knows? You may just find your next dream home. Eastmark has just about everything a family needs to enjoy life to its fullest. Designed to blend residential areas, resort features, employment centers, recreational spaces and retail commerce – all connected by an expansive 100-acre Great Park – the vibrant master-planned community is located at the center of a transportation network anchored by the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, three major freeways, numerous businesses and acclaimed educational institutions.
Inside Palladium Point, homebuyers will find one- and two-story designs from the popular Signature and Marquis Collections, ranging from approximately 2,278 to 4,310 square feet and offering selections like spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room, bonus rooms, three-car garages, inviting exteriors and more, depending on the plan.
For more information, visit www.MaracayHomes.com or contact New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.