Maracay Homes Honored at MAME Awards 2015Posted 06/04/2015
For the second year in a row, Maracay Homes was honored among the local housing industry’s best of the best during the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona’s 30th Annual Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards held in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Known as the Academy Awards of the housing industry for its level of prestige and achievement, the event recognizes the exemplary efforts of those who have helped elevate Phoenix’s home building industry to among the best in the country.
Maracay’s very own Mary Unes, a new home advisor for the Preserve at Hastings Farms community in Queen Creek, Arizona, received one of the night’s top honors, earning Salesperson of the Year With a Company Closing 250 or More Homes.
Fellow team members Bill Oram and Kevin Macumber also received a shout out for earning the 2014 Construction Team Member of the Year award, while Robert Dinkobowitz and Al Hoffower earned applause for receiving the 2014 Warranty/Quality Assurance Team Member of the Year award.
Congratulations to all of the MAME honorees, especially the Maracay Homes team members who represent the heart of what we do every day. We appreciate the hard work and leadership they provide to ensure Maracay remains Arizona’s premier homebuilder.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance