Maracay Homes Honored at MAME Awards 2015Posted 06/04/2015
For the second year in a row, Maracay Homes was honored among the local housing industry’s best of the best during the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona’s 30th Annual Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards held in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Known as the Academy Awards of the housing industry for its level of prestige and achievement, the event recognizes the exemplary efforts of those who have helped elevate Phoenix’s home building industry to among the best in the country.
Maracay’s very own Mary Unes, a new home advisor for the Preserve at Hastings Farms community in Queen Creek, Arizona, received one of the night’s top honors, earning Salesperson of the Year With a Company Closing 250 or More Homes.
Fellow team members Bill Oram and Kevin Macumber also received a shout out for earning the 2014 Construction Team Member of the Year award, while Robert Dinkobowitz and Al Hoffower earned applause for receiving the 2014 Warranty/Quality Assurance Team Member of the Year award.
Congratulations to all of the MAME honorees, especially the Maracay Homes team members who represent the heart of what we do every day. We appreciate the hard work and leadership they provide to ensure Maracay remains Arizona’s premier homebuilder.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson