Back to School Shoe Drive ResultsPosted 08/23/2018
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference to a person in need. For example, shoes. This month, Maracay Homes teamed up with Fans Across America Charitable Foundation for the sixth year in a row to provide shoes for homeless students, families in transition and victims of domestic violence.
As a community, we were able to come together for this event and collect over 600 pairs of shoes and $1,885 in monetary donations. Maracay would not have been able to reach this milestone without its various supporters, employees and homeowners. We also want to thank our trade partners and additional supporters for helping create such a positive impact on our community during the Back to School Shoe Drive.
Anderson Baron Landscape Architecture
Arizona Sun Electrical Contractors
Associated Asset Management
City Property Management Company
Concrete Construction Services
Dennis Sage Home Entertainment
Fennemore Craig, P.C.
Gothic Landscaping, Inc.
Ivy Trucking & Grading
Knochel Bros., Inc.
Rick Engineering Company
Sargon Masonry Construction, Inc.
Veteran Erosion Services, LLC
Being able to give back to the community is our pleasure, and it’s even better when we do it together.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance