Back to School Shoe Drive Results.Posted 08/23/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference to a person in need. For example, shoes. This month, Maracay Homes teamed up with Fans Across America Charitable Foundation for the sixth year in a row to provide shoes for homeless students, families in transition and victims of domestic violence.
As a community, we were able to come together for this event and collect over 600 pairs of shoes and $1,885 in monetary donations. Maracay would not have been able to reach this milestone without its various supporters, employees and homeowners. We also want to thank our trade partners and additional supporters for helping create such a positive impact on our community during the Back to School Shoe Drive.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Anderson Baron Landscape Architecture
Arizona Sun Electrical Contractors
Associated Asset Management
City Property Management Company
Concrete Construction Services
Dennis Sage Home Entertainment
Fennemore Craig, P.C.
Gothic Landscaping, Inc.
Hilgart Wilson[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]ISI Heritage
Ivy Trucking & Grading
Knochel Bros., Inc.
Rick Engineering Company
Sargon Masonry Construction, Inc.
Veteran Erosion Services, LLC[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Being able to give back to the community is our pleasure, and it’s even better when we do it together.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.