Back to School Shoe Drive Results.Posted 08/23/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference to a person in need. For example, shoes. This month, Maracay Homes teamed up with Fans Across America Charitable Foundation for the sixth year in a row to provide shoes for homeless students, families in transition and victims of domestic violence.
As a community, we were able to come together for this event and collect over 600 pairs of shoes and $1,885 in monetary donations. Maracay would not have been able to reach this milestone without its various supporters, employees and homeowners. We also want to thank our trade partners and additional supporters for helping create such a positive impact on our community during the Back to School Shoe Drive.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Anderson Baron Landscape Architecture
Arizona Sun Electrical Contractors
Associated Asset Management
City Property Management Company
Concrete Construction Services
Dennis Sage Home Entertainment
Fennemore Craig, P.C.
Gothic Landscaping, Inc.
Hilgart Wilson[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]ISI Heritage
Ivy Trucking & Grading
Knochel Bros., Inc.
Rick Engineering Company
Sargon Masonry Construction, Inc.
Veteran Erosion Services, LLC[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Being able to give back to the community is our pleasure, and it’s even better when we do it together.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.