We Love RealtorsPosted 02/18/2014
Real estate agents are a key component to the home buying process. Buyers rely on these industry professionals for expert guidance along every step of one of the most important purchases of their lives. It certainly is no small feat to buy or sell a home, and the value that a seasoned Realtor adds to the process is unparalleled.
That in mind, we have a way to say “thank you” for all of your hard work, Realtors. The Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program offers some special incentives for those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. Realtors will receive a 3 percent co-broke on all new build and move-in ready homes with additional perks for selected inventory.
Available for transactions through Dec. 31, 2014, Realtors will also receive a gradual commission perk for multiple sales. Click here to see the full breakdown.
Thank you, Realtors. We couldn’t do it without you!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance