We Love RealtorsPosted 02/18/2014
Real estate agents are a key component to the home buying process. Buyers rely on these industry professionals for expert guidance along every step of one of the most important purchases of their lives. It certainly is no small feat to buy or sell a home, and the value that a seasoned Realtor adds to the process is unparalleled.
That in mind, we have a way to say “thank you” for all of your hard work, Realtors. The Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program offers some special incentives for those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. Realtors will receive a 3 percent co-broke on all new build and move-in ready homes with additional perks for selected inventory.
Available for transactions through Dec. 31, 2014, Realtors will also receive a gradual commission perk for multiple sales. Click here to see the full breakdown.
Thank you, Realtors. We couldn’t do it without you!
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.