We Love RealtorsPosted 02/18/2014
Real estate agents are a key component to the home buying process. Buyers rely on these industry professionals for expert guidance along every step of one of the most important purchases of their lives. It certainly is no small feat to buy or sell a home, and the value that a seasoned Realtor adds to the process is unparalleled.
That in mind, we have a way to say “thank you” for all of your hard work, Realtors. The Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program offers some special incentives for those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. Realtors will receive a 3 percent co-broke on all new build and move-in ready homes with additional perks for selected inventory.
Available for transactions through Dec. 31, 2014, Realtors will also receive a gradual commission perk for multiple sales. Click here to see the full breakdown.
Thank you, Realtors. We couldn’t do it without you!
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing