We Love RealtorsPosted 02/18/2014
Real estate agents are a key component to the home buying process. Buyers rely on these industry professionals for expert guidance along every step of one of the most important purchases of their lives. It certainly is no small feat to buy or sell a home, and the value that a seasoned Realtor adds to the process is unparalleled.
That in mind, we have a way to say “thank you” for all of your hard work, Realtors. The Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program offers some special incentives for those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. Realtors will receive a 3 percent co-broke on all new build and move-in ready homes with additional perks for selected inventory.
Available for transactions through Dec. 31, 2014, Realtors will also receive a gradual commission perk for multiple sales. Click here to see the full breakdown.
Thank you, Realtors. We couldn’t do it without you!
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.