We Love RealtorsPosted 02/18/2014
Real estate agents are a key component to the home buying process. Buyers rely on these industry professionals for expert guidance along every step of one of the most important purchases of their lives. It certainly is no small feat to buy or sell a home, and the value that a seasoned Realtor adds to the process is unparalleled.
That in mind, we have a way to say “thank you” for all of your hard work, Realtors. The Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program offers some special incentives for those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. Realtors will receive a 3 percent co-broke on all new build and move-in ready homes with additional perks for selected inventory.
Available for transactions through Dec. 31, 2014, Realtors will also receive a gradual commission perk for multiple sales. Click here to see the full breakdown.
Thank you, Realtors. We couldn’t do it without you!
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.