The Lock-and-Leave LifestylePosted 04/11/2016
If you’re looking for a place to support your lock-and-leave lifestyle, listen up. We’re about to introduce you to a floor plan series that is so amazingly low maintenance, you can pack up and go at a moment’s notice – but you might not ever want to leave!
The Monogram Collection of floor plans is easily recognized by its emphasis on livable designs that never sacrifice style for convenience. Ranging in size from approximately 1,404 to 2,492 square feet, the Monogram Collection’s selection of one- and two-story layouts offers an efficient use of space, including spacious great rooms for gathering with friends and family, walk-in kitchen pantries for plenty of storage and front courtyards for relaxing with your new neighbors. Even more exciting, each plan can be customized using FlexDesignÒ options to fit your individual needs.
Truly designed with simplicity in mind, the Monogram Collection caters to all types of on-the-go folks – including frequent travelers and second-home owners – as well as those who are in the market to right-size or are simply too busy to bother with yard work and other time-intensive chores.
Get acquainted with the Monogram Collection by “walking through” the Graham model at our newly opened Desert Crest neighborhood at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson.
The Monogram Collection is also available at Sendera Place in Chandler and The Reserve at Plaza del Rio in Peoria. To find out more, visit our website at www.maracayhomes.com, or contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, at email@example.com or 480-889-3713.
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.