Life within Reach at Rio PaseoPosted 11/03/2017
Some people crave being in the center of the action. These are exactly the people we had in mind when we built Rio Paseo. Our new Goodyear community is conveniently located within reach of the city’s popular shopping and dining district, high-performing schools, outdoor recreation opportunities and seasonal sporting events. Take a look.
Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
Located just north of the I-10 freeway, Rio Paseo is just minutes away from the Market at Estrella Falls, the premier 2-million-square-foot shopping and dining center that features dozens of stores ranging from smaller shops to big-name retailers like Old Navy and T.J. Maxx. Delicious dining options like Oregano’s Pizza and P. F. Chang’s China Bistros also surround the shopping complex.
A newly built 78,000-square-foot Harkins Theatre is also located nearby and boasts of 16 screening rooms with comfortable reclining chairs that you can reserve in advance.
Local Sports and Events
Goodyear Ballpark, the spring training home of the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians, is just a short drive from Rio Paseo. When spring training is not in session, the park hosts a year-round variety of fun activities and events for the neighboring area, including fall festivals, movie nights and 5k runs.
Parks and Leisure
Additionally, Rio Paseo is within walking distance from its very own park, a 14-acre oasis with jogging and walking trails, waterfall pond and covered play area for children. Rio Paseo Park also features pergolas, picnic tables, benches, barbecue grills and seating areas that are perfect for birthday parties, celebrations or relaxation.
Rio Paseo is conveniently located within the highly-rated Litchfield Elementary School District and Aqua Fria Union High School District. The district is also home to several high-performing charter and private schools, creating the best setting for a variety of learners.
Interested in learning more about our homes in Rio Paseo? Watch the video below and contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 404-4036 to schedule a tour today.
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List