LEED®-ing the Way in Green ConstructionPosted 02/22/2017
Maracay Homes is taking energy-efficient construction to an entirely new level in the Valley with the introduction of two new communities destined for the LEED Certified designation from the U.S. Green Building Council.
LEED is a third-party verification system that measures compliance across numerous areas of environmental sustainability. According to the USGBC, LEED homes are 30 to 50 percent more energy efficient than traditional homes.
The 84 homes in our new Hawthorn Manor neighborhood in Chandler and the 82 homes in our new Gilbert neighborhood, The Preserve at Adora Trails, will meet the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS specifications and will feature water-efficient fixtures, LED lighting, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances and wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats. All of the homes will be registered with the USGBC with the goal of becoming LEED Certified.
View this short video to learn more.
And when you’re ready to make a move, let us know! Please contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713, visit www.maracayhomes.com or join us for the grand opening of The Preserve at Adora Trails on Saturday, Feb. 25. Hawthorn Manor opened earlier this month.
- 4 Neighborhood Features That Increase Home Value
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?
- Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark
- In Your Neighborhood: October
- Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Celebrate the Opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo
- Gotta Love Goodyear: Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado