LEED®-ing the Way in Green ConstructionPosted 02/22/2017
Maracay Homes is taking energy-efficient construction to an entirely new level in the Valley with the introduction of two new communities destined for the LEED Certified designation from the U.S. Green Building Council.
LEED is a third-party verification system that measures compliance across numerous areas of environmental sustainability. According to the USGBC, LEED homes are 30 to 50 percent more energy efficient than traditional homes.
The 84 homes in our new Hawthorn Manor neighborhood in Chandler and the 82 homes in our new Gilbert neighborhood, The Preserve at Adora Trails, will meet the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS specifications and will feature water-efficient fixtures, LED lighting, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances and wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats. All of the homes will be registered with the USGBC with the goal of becoming LEED Certified.
View this short video to learn more.
And when you’re ready to make a move, let us know! Please contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713, visit www.maracayhomes.com or join us for the grand opening of The Preserve at Adora Trails on Saturday, Feb. 25. Hawthorn Manor opened earlier this month.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance