LEED®-ing the Way in Green ConstructionPosted 02/22/2017
Maracay Homes is taking energy-efficient construction to an entirely new level in the Valley with the introduction of two new communities destined for the LEED Certified designation from the U.S. Green Building Council.
LEED is a third-party verification system that measures compliance across numerous areas of environmental sustainability. According to the USGBC, LEED homes are 30 to 50 percent more energy efficient than traditional homes.
The 84 homes in our new Hawthorn Manor neighborhood in Chandler and the 82 homes in our new Gilbert neighborhood, The Preserve at Adora Trails, will meet the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS specifications and will feature water-efficient fixtures, LED lighting, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances and wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats. All of the homes will be registered with the USGBC with the goal of becoming LEED Certified.
View this short video to learn more.
And when you’re ready to make a move, let us know! Please contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713, visit www.maracayhomes.com or join us for the grand opening of The Preserve at Adora Trails on Saturday, Feb. 25. Hawthorn Manor opened earlier this month.
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.