LEED®-ing the Way in Green ConstructionPosted 02/22/2017
Maracay Homes is taking energy-efficient construction to an entirely new level in the Valley with the introduction of two new communities destined for the LEED Certified designation from the U.S. Green Building Council.
LEED is a third-party verification system that measures compliance across numerous areas of environmental sustainability. According to the USGBC, LEED homes are 30 to 50 percent more energy efficient than traditional homes.
The 84 homes in our new Hawthorn Manor neighborhood in Chandler and the 82 homes in our new Gilbert neighborhood, The Preserve at Adora Trails, will meet the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS specifications and will feature water-efficient fixtures, LED lighting, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances and wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats. All of the homes will be registered with the USGBC with the goal of becoming LEED Certified.
View this short video to learn more.
And when you’re ready to make a move, let us know! Please contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713, visit www.maracayhomes.com or join us for the grand opening of The Preserve at Adora Trails on Saturday, Feb. 25. Hawthorn Manor opened earlier this month.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May