Layton Lakes Opens in Chandler May 23Posted 05/22/2015
Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner. While many are looking forward to the season of getaways and fun in the sun, we at Maracay Homes are excited for a different arrival: Layton Lakes in Chandler!
This Saturday, May 23, from noon to 3 p.m., we are inviting homebuyers to come celebrate the grand opening of our newest East Valley community. Guests can tour the model homes, check on the progress of the community amenities, speak with the Maracay Homes’ sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors.
This private, gated community provides comfort, peace of mind and fun amenities in the fast-growing city of Chandler, with close proximity to the East Valley’s employment centers, shopping, dining and the San Tan Freeway (Hwy 202).
The homes, featuring five, single-level floor plans from the popular New Arizona Living Collection, offer versatility and ample space, with sizes ranging from 3,178 to 3,843 square feet. The thoughtful finishing touches like USB port electrical outlets in every kitchen, walk-in pantries and optional covered porches, add additional conveniences for homeowners and make every home more than just a place to lay your head.
To add to the idyllic setting and amenities, each home is Energy Star® certified and able to be customized using Maracay’s FlexDesign® program, which allows homebuyers to tailor their home to fit their lifestyle, from an expanded master bedroom to alternate kitchen islands.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representative Andy Quigley, 480-553-7229. See you Saturday!
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.