Laundry Room TrendsPosted 10/21/2016
In today’s world, a spacious living room, open kitchen, expansive master bedroom and plenty of storage space are all important ingredients in creating a comfortable home. But one element that’s becoming more of a focal point for homebuyers is the laundry room. What was once an afterthought, is now an essential part of the home that can provide more than just storage for the washer and dryer.
Here’s a closer look at some of the latest laundry room trends:
Pets are members of the family, but all too often they are the messiest in the household. And, it can be a serious challenge trying to wash the family dog in the shower or bathtub, which not only can create stress for the pet owner but also the animal. Simply adding a pet-washing station in the laundry room is a unique and functional way to incorporate those furry friends into the home. Maracay’s design even comes with a raised platform, making it much easier to bathe little dogs or even cats.
Adding a sink to a laundry room is an absolute must, whether you use it to clean delicates, scrub your kids’ troublesome playground stains or wash your own hands in-between each load of laundry.
Natural light and plenty of bright-colored cabinetry have also become popular among today’s homebuyers. Simply adding a window to the laundry room, along with bright whites and warm greys, can create a relaxing atmosphere perfect for getting through those never-ending baskets of clothes.
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.