Last Minute Thanksgiving Table DecorPosted 11/25/2013
T-minus two days until Turkey Day! Many of us are feeling the stress as a house full of friends and relatives, not to mention the meticulously prepared holiday feast, is now just a couple of short days away. For those playing host and hostess this year, wowing guests with a beautiful presentation can be easier (and cheaper) than you may think. Here are a few fast and affordable ways to dress up your Thanksgiving table that you can pull off with ease by Thursday.
Paper Perfection – Thanksgiving décor can be as affordable as the cost of a few sheets of paper. Colorful construction paper can be crafted into an easy DIY pumpkin mobile to hang above to your dinner table. Even easier? Use pre-designed Thanksgiving printables featuring festive quotes that make for adorable décor additions.
Pick Up Some Produce – Food is not just for feasting on at Thanksgiving; a number of easy and affordable centerpieces get their start in the produce section! Try coring apples to create festive candle holders, glue cranberries on Styrofoam spheres to hang or position on pedestals or paint some pumpkins for a fast, fresh display.
Place Setting Simplicity – Be it a name card or place mat, adding a personalized table setting adds sophistication to any dinner event. Use pinecones to hold name cards, leaves to dress up plastic flatware or chalkboard cloth for an interactive seating display.
Feeling inspired? Check out our Pinterest page for even more fun, festive and easy ideas. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.