Last Minute New Year’s Eve Party IdeasPosted 12/23/2015
2016 is fast approaching and as usual, many people are wondering how to make their New Year’s Eve special. While there may be only nine more days until we ring in the new year, there’s still plenty of time to throw a fabulous fete on the fly!
Here are a few tips and tricks for a successful (and stress-free) last-minute New Year’s Eve bash!
- Make a playlist. Take a few minutes to gather your all-time favorites and save them to a playlist. It’ll not only ensure you and your guests have a blast jamming to great songs all night long, but will also keep you from having to make constant adjustments when a slow tune or a Pandora ad comes on.
- Finger foods. There’s nothing worse than slaving away in the kitchen during your own party, or having to wash a load of dishes and serving ware after dinner’s over. Real Simple suggests ditching the complicated, sit-down menu and making prepare-ahead finger foods. No utensils needed. Just grab some plates and napkins and enjoy. Here are 17 bite-sized recipes to get you started.
- Help yourself. A New Year’s celebration wouldn’t be complete without a few festive cocktails. To make the preparation even easier, Delish recommends a stocked, self-serve bar or make-ahead, big-batch cocktails. Check out these festive drink recipes to impress your guests.
- Take it home. Once the clock strikes midnight and the guests begin to head home, dole out cute Chinese take-out boxes of leftovers and sweet treats. This means less clean up for you and a thoughtful parting gift for your guests. Not to mention, tasty bites for them to enjoy the next day!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance