Last Minute New Year’s Eve Party IdeasPosted 12/23/2015
2016 is fast approaching and as usual, many people are wondering how to make their New Year’s Eve special. While there may be only nine more days until we ring in the new year, there’s still plenty of time to throw a fabulous fete on the fly!
Here are a few tips and tricks for a successful (and stress-free) last-minute New Year’s Eve bash!
- Make a playlist. Take a few minutes to gather your all-time favorites and save them to a playlist. It’ll not only ensure you and your guests have a blast jamming to great songs all night long, but will also keep you from having to make constant adjustments when a slow tune or a Pandora ad comes on.
- Finger foods. There’s nothing worse than slaving away in the kitchen during your own party, or having to wash a load of dishes and serving ware after dinner’s over. Real Simple suggests ditching the complicated, sit-down menu and making prepare-ahead finger foods. No utensils needed. Just grab some plates and napkins and enjoy. Here are 17 bite-sized recipes to get you started.
- Help yourself. A New Year’s celebration wouldn’t be complete without a few festive cocktails. To make the preparation even easier, Delish recommends a stocked, self-serve bar or make-ahead, big-batch cocktails. Check out these festive drink recipes to impress your guests.
- Take it home. Once the clock strikes midnight and the guests begin to head home, dole out cute Chinese take-out boxes of leftovers and sweet treats. This means less clean up for you and a thoughtful parting gift for your guests. Not to mention, tasty bites for them to enjoy the next day!
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring