Last Chance at Lyon’s GatePosted 03/25/2014
If there ever was a perfect time to buy a new home, today might be that day. One of Gilbert’s newest master-planned communities, Maracay Homes at Lyon’s Gate, has issued a “close out” sale on the few remaining move-in ready homes within this family-friendly neighborhood.
Located in Gilbert’s prized Gateway district, the East Valley neighborhood offers quick access to both the Santan and Superstition freeways and is loaded with amenities for the entire family, including neighborhood parks, picnic ramadas, basketball courts and a community pool.
Lyon’s Gate offers one-and two-story homes ranging from 1,990 to 4,310 square feet from Maracay’s New Arizona Living Collection, a new generation of contemporary designs carefully crafted to address the unique needs, preferences and lifestyles of post-recession Arizona homebuyers. Not to mention, each home comes with a selection of inspired amenities, including spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, secret passageway from laundry to master closet, bonus rooms, 3-car garages, inviting exteriors and more, depending on the plan.
Want to see more? Click here to get an inside look.For more information on Maracay Homes at Lyon’s Gate, call Maracay Homes sales representative Mary Unes at (480) 397-2016. Maracay Homes at Lyon’s Gate is located southeast of the Higley and Ray crossroads in Gilbert. Close out pricing starts in the low $300,000s.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.